Specifications & details
We are pleased to present you our latest T-Diag Software.
Especially designed to diagnose and repair TESLA vehicles.
T-Diag Main Package comes with the OBDII interface, Dongle, USB Lan Hub and Basic software.
Currently available for Tesla Model S and Model X
We offer the following packages:
- Scan the available modules in the vehicle, Read and clear all DTCs
- Air suspension - Set Ride Heigh, Service mode, Force Gallery Pressure, Get Pressure, Live Ride Heigh, TAS Clear Crash Data
- Brakes/ESP/TPMS - Read TPMS ID, Brake Bleeding, Steering Wheel Angle calibration, Activate EPB Service Mode, Get Versions
- Battery/BMS - BMS Read Serial number, BMS Contactor Reset, Reset Contactor Stress Index, Reset Contactor WOT Counter
- Live Data - Read Alerts.
- Advanced functions, Read Car Vitals, Keyless Driving ON/OFF, Valet Enable/Disable, Showroom Enable/Disable, Reset IC, Master Reset, Reset CID, Reset GW, GW Telnet Allow, Bus Wake, Rails ON, Enter/Exit Diag, Enter/Exit Factory Mode, Enter/Exit Development Mode
- Alerts - Read All and Current alerts.
- Read/Write Configuration
- Odometer recalibration
- Pin to Drive
- Emergency moving
- Disable Pin to Drive
Main package & Advanced Package
Basic software functionality:
Read All and Current alerts
Read Car Vitals, Keyless Driving ON/OFF, Valet Enable/Disable, Showroom Enable/Disable, Reset IC, Master Reset, Reset CID, Reset GW, GW Telnet Allow, Bus Wake, Rails ON, Enter/Exit Diag, Enter/Exit Factory Mode, Enter/Exit Development Mode
Advanced Package Functionality
This package include
Read/Write Configuration, Odometer recalibration, Pin to Drive, Emergency moving, Disable Pin to Drive.
T-Diag Software Performance & Special Features
Odometer recalibration with T-Diag